[lbo-talk] Why are the US-ers such assholes?

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Tue Nov 1 10:13:31 PST 2005

Ravi:

> Indians. No dearth of opinionated, righteous assholes, here. Just post
> something
> about Kashmir, Muslims, etc... or better, organize an Internet poll of

I am well aware of that. I once made a mistake of getting into a debate between Pakistanis and Indians. However, I would still say that the insults they hurled at each other (and me) showed considerable sophistication, especially comparing to silly anti-intellectual grunts you hear from the US right wingers.

Another point of clarification, I did not mention India (or East African countries for that matter) because English is not the native tongue there even though many people there speak it.

Wojtek