[lbo-talk] Why are the US-ers such assholes?

ravi listmail at kreise.org
Tue Nov 1 09:34:17 PST 2005

Wojtek Sokolowski wrote:
> That crossed my mind too - but still, why does the US have a larger share of
> such wingnuts. In other words, where are the wingnuts from Russia? I can
> see that language can be a barrier to some of them, but that is not the case
> for Canada, the UK, Australia, or NZ.

You left out what is probably the largest English speaking population in the world: Indians. No dearth of opinionated, righteous assholes, here. Just post something about Kashmir, Muslims, etc... or better, organize an Internet poll of some sort about the greatest actor ever or some such nonsense.

--ravi (in Bangalore, already tired of the anti-Muslim crap I have had to hear,

post Delhi bombing)