[lbo-talk] Chomsky on conspiracies

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 1 10:24:45 PST 2005

and this statement by Chomsky itself strikes me as something of a conspiracy theory or ,conspiracy proposition, if you will: "If the intelligence agencies knew what they were doing, they would stimulate conspiracy theories just to drive people out of political life, to keep them from asking more serious questions." i.e. a cointelpro-like 'plot' to 'stimulate conspiracy theories' in order to drive people out of political life.

Joe W.