[lbo-talk] Chavez vs Halloween

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 1 16:03:48 PST 2005

--- Tommy Kelly <tkelly15450 at charter.net> wrote:

> Quick on my little feet, I then tried to clime the
> car... still screaming at
> the top of my lungs. Ah the good ol' days.

Ok, so some weirdo scared the hell out of you with a knife one Halloween, and as a result Halloween is bad. So I guess that mean since some children get molested by teachers, we should abolsh school.

> Oh yeah, and "abundance of candy" is a good way to
> lead a kid toward
> diabetes.

What a killjoy! Sir, you should become a Jain and refuse to eat root vegetables for fear that you might harm more microbes.

-Thomas

<<We are at such a point in mankind's evolution where changed conditions invalidate all our policies that have been so successful even in the recent past, and that presumably have constituted the ideal response to a presumably unchanging and unchangeable human condition. No wonder we are stupefied and confused-but our mistake is the same which many cultures have made before us, namely to force a rigid model upon a fluid reality.

Erich Jantsch - "Design for Evolution: Self-Organization and Planning in the Life of Human Systems"

__________________________________ Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click. http://farechase.yahoo.com