[lbo-talk] Google weirdness

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Wed Nov 9 16:26:07 PST 2005

the person who puts up the ad bids on keywords. Google has nothing to do with it. So, that's why it's fascinating, to me, because it means people are buying key words of the most interesting sort in order to find their target. E.g., on my tools page, where I have in h2 tages the question "What? Did you think I'd put out for free?" to introduce the ads and encourage people to slip a finger on their mouse, I always get ads for the military.

ha!