[lbo-talk] Google weirdness

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Wed Nov 9 16:29:18 PST 2005

oh and this was also why I was saying the other day that google makes out. so many people who use it don't know how to make the system work for them. you have to understand how an ordinary user thinks -- how she's craft her query. that can only be understood with lots of your own searching or poring over your logs regularly.

Guess what the third highest search phrase is for Bitch?

"obsessive lawn care support group"

I. Have. No. Idea. Why.

Obsessive lawn care? Is this a reference to my favorite line to pick up guys or something? "I'm not looking for anything serious. I have a basement. YOu can stay there. I'll bake you cookies every so often. You can mow my lawn and plow my driveway. Deal?"