[lbo-talk] Self-promo for my 'net radio show tonight

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 9 18:20:43 PST 2005

SHAMELESS SELF PLUG - "Radio Schizo"

Thursdays 9-10PM CST I do a SHOUTcast powered Internet radio show. You can listen via Winamp or iTunes.

Tonight I'm doing the show from 9-10 PM even though it's a day early; I'll do it tomorrow as well. At 9PM, point your WinAmp or iTunes to

http://fairytale.wavestreamer.com:8080/listen.pls

It's not a leftist show per se, but all of the music -- underground hardcore punk, post-punk, etc. -- is definitely left of the spectrum. It's all rock, no talk. That'll change soon, though.

Tonight's playlist--

AVSKUM - Fight Back Capitalism BING SELFISH - My Coup d'Etat BLACK FLAG - My War (1982 demo) COLD SWEAT - My Rights MOTORHEAD - In the Name of Tragedy BORN DEAD ICONS - Land Hunger WOLFBRIGADE - Outlaw Vagabond WORLD BURNS TO DEATH - Acid in the Face of Human Rights BIKINI KILL - Suck My Left One WARCRY - Vicious Cycle

and more

http://fairytale.wavestreamer.com:8080/listen.pls 9-10 PM CST

Thanks!

-B.