[lbo-talk] Please cast your vote

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Sun Nov 13 07:56:40 PST 2005

ha! I don't have time to explain the story, but Bitch does have a celebrity reader who finally popped in.

Now, you simps, please help out my struggling performance art schtick by Voting for your favorite image. (of course, I will quickly tire of one and make a new one. but let's hope I get too busy for that!)

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/13/persistent-bitch/

Please vote for the feed reader icon! Be there or be square.

i will never be as big and important as DougDaddy and MaxBaby or or Delong or, well, every other blog out there but it's damn good therapy! LOL

-------------- "There is no original or primary Bitch that Bitch imitates, but Bitch is a kind of imitation for which there is no original, muthafuckah!"

-- JButler to a fictive Uni Dean

[Sometimes, a Judith Butler quote comes in might handy.]

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org