[lbo-talk] Natural law party (and David Lynch)

Franz Fuchs f.fuchs at gmx.net
Sun Nov 13 11:28:43 PST 2005

Off-list Michael Pugliese directed my attention to a piece about the Natural Law Party:

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/j071400.html

Some other links:

http://www.lynchnet.com/mdrive/newyorker.html A long "New Yorker" article (which I always reference when a more or less good opportunity arises) about "Mullholland Drive"

timesonline.co.uk/printFriendly/0,,1-100-1760942-100,00.html David Lynch on meditation & Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (yes, *the* Maharishi Mahesh Yogi)

http://www.aaronsw.com/weblog/dlynch Internet prodigy Aaron Swartz describes a Lynch university appearance:

"Then Lynch came out and took some more questions. Nobody called him on this nonsense (I was tempted to, but didn't). But you can -- Lynch is going on a 20 city tour of universities http://davidlynchtour.org/ to spread this nonsense."

I'm "d'accord" with Thomas Seay who wrote about Lynch's Reagan support "it doesn't matter much". I'm thankful for Lynch's movies but don't have to agree with his views, political or otherwise.

Best regards Franz Fuchs