[lbo-talk] Natural law party (and David Lynch)

Franz Fuchs f.fuchs at gmx.net
Mon Nov 14 09:41:56 PST 2005

>From Alexander Nekvasil:

> > Franz Fuchs
>
> If that is a pseudonym, it was chosen with poor taste.

It is my real name.

FYI because this affair probably made its biggest waves only in German speaking countries and, I suppose, didn't get much attention in the USA: FF was a right-extremist terrorist (ie letter bomber) who not only seriously injured several of his victims (among them the mayor of Vienna) but also killed people. I'd never, ever make a joke about such matters.

Best regards (I can't help it) Franz Fuchs