[lbo-talk] Natural law party (and David Lynch)

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 10:51:46 PST 2005

--- Franz Fuchs <f.fuchs at gmx.net> wrote:

> Best regards
> (I can't help it)
> Franz Fuchs

Such a last name probably doesnt not get a bit of notice in Vienna. When I was a child, my doctor's name was Dr. Pficken (an American Doctor of my hometown, so while it's a name that might get attention in Vienna, it did not back in Welch, WV) and I swear that he never molested me, though he did seem quite eager and happy to use the rectal thermometer on me :)

Thomas

<<We are at such a point in mankind's evolution where changed conditions invalidate all our policies that have been so successful even in the recent past, and that presumably have constituted the ideal response to a presumably unchanging and unchangeable human condition. No wonder we are stupefied and confused-but our mistake is the same which many cultures have made before us, namely to force a rigid model upon a fluid reality.

Erich Jantsch - "Design for Evolution: Self-Organization and Planning in the Life of Human Systems"