[lbo-talk] Natural law party (and David Lynch)

Alexander Nekvasil a8504902 at unet.univie.ac.at
Mon Nov 14 16:31:06 PST 2005

"Franz Fuchs" <f.fuchs at gmx.net> writes:

> >From Alexander Nekvasil:
>
> > > Franz Fuchs
> >
> > If that is a pseudonym, it was chosen with poor taste.
>
> It is my real name.
>
> FYI because this affair probably made its biggest waves only in German
> speaking countries and, I suppose, didn't get much attention in the USA:
> FF was a right-extremist terrorist (ie letter bomber) who not only
> seriously injured several of his victims (among them the mayor of
> Vienna) but also killed people. I'd never, ever make a joke about such
> matters.
>
> Best regards
> (I can't help it)
> Franz Fuchs

I somehow felt it was my duty to inquire, this having been an Austrian affair (and apparently even below the Pugliese radar). Of course, Franz and Fuchs are both common names. Anyway, thanks for clearing that up, and my apologies for having added to the troubles that this name must be giving you.

cheers AN