[lbo-talk] Why are we still turning to Dylan for the soundtrack to our demonstrations?

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 14 17:00:02 PST 2005

Frankly, I've always thought Dylan was an exceptionally good poseur. If he had been anything more than that, his art would have matured, which it never did.

He lost the plot--at least as far as I was concerned-- after his near fatal motocycle accident. Trauma can do that.

http://www.classicbands.com/dylan.html

I still love "Bringing it all back home" and "Highway 61", "When the ship comes in", "Hollis Brown" and, of course "Mr. Jones", who he increasingly became, more or less, after '66.

Regards, Mike B)

Read "The Perthian Brickburner": http://profiles.yahoo.com/swillsqueal