[lbo-talk] Doug Henwood, a Blogger???

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Tue Nov 15 05:40:41 PST 2005

From: joanna <123hop at comcast.net>

> But, clearly the blog is built by this Aaron Swartz character. Doug has
nothing to do with it.

But I might--the truth finally comes out.

I've met Aaron a time or two at Stanford and OSCON, and follow his weblog--I was a prodigy of sorts who made mistake after youthful mistake, and it's been fascinating to watch him as he does it (mostly) right. One of the great mistakes I made was to not figure out my politics on my own, so when he was struggling with course choices for his second semester, I decided to forward him part of one of Woj's posts on sociology of economics (or something like that) after stripping it of lbo-talk info.

I wonder now whether he followed that breadcrumb back here, which only goes to show you, uh, something...assuming that's what happened, and something else if it's not.