[lbo-talk] Re: No cock left behind

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Wed Nov 16 14:52:54 PST 2005

At 04:59 PM 11/16/2005, BklynMagus wrote:
>Dear List:
>
>boddi satva writes:
>
> > Obviously, feeling desired is intensely erotic (and to
>be hoped for). I just think that it's not a big part of
>sexuality for most men.
>
>You must have had sex with a whole 'nother set of men
>than I did.

High fuckin' five! This gets at my theory as to why Drag Queens! No time now, though! I'm sure someone has already done the theory anyway. And, it gets at my related theory, buried in the Bitch How-Tuesday, it's the repression of the desire to be desired that fucks everything up! No time now,though.

"You know how it is -- come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis."

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org