[lbo-talk] Re: No cock left behind

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Wed Nov 16 22:50:55 PST 2005

At 10:21 AM 11/16/2005, Miles Jackson wrote:
>Yes, definitely: capital as a product of social relations, just as gender is.
>
>Miles

and there's nothing wrong with saying Capitalist, either. Just as you might say Man or Woman. After all, it's not like we're talking about the capitalists themselves when we use the term. I recall, Doug, asking you what to do with someone who was working for me who was plagiarizing and was recalcitrant about it, refusing to stop after being asked to do so.

"March, march, march..." you said.

You get rid of the social relations, you get rid of the capitalists. You get rid of Man and Woman as they exist in class society. The working class digs its own grave and all that happy horseshit.

As for the rest: what Jenny said.

I'm tired of saying, "Now buoyz, you're gonna get laid rrilly rilly good if'n ya just support this heeyah feminist cause."

As Thagmano said, fuck that noise. (to paraphrase)

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org