[lbo-talk] Re: No cock left behind

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:58:40 PST 2005

Miles,

Brian is gay.

Most men are straight.

I think I've described these elements of male heterosexuality in an uncontroversial way - at least among heterosexual men. If there are heterosexual men who see themselves as objects of desire more than they desire women, they are not in the majority.

If women want them to be, they better be a little more generous with the compliments.

Again, I think there's a reason for this, and it's the different experience of sexuality men and women have from adolescence. Obviously adults can modify their views rationally, but you have to recognize where views come from.

peace

boddi