[lbo-talk] No cock left behind

John Costello joxn.costello at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 07:36:27 PST 2005

On 11/17/05, boddi satva <lbo.boddi at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't tie gender differences to hormone levels. I tie them to DNA. Every
> single cell in my body is male and every cell in your body is female and
> there is no way to alter that. compared to the genetic difference between
> men and women, all men are genetically identical and all women are
> genetically identical.

Wow. This is so wrong, it's hard to know where to start. Maybe with androgen insensitivity syndrome, which produces humans with female bodies despite an XY genotype? People with AIS would be genetically identical to "all men" in your schema, but phenotypically female.

-- John S Costello joxn.costello at gmail.com "All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind." -- Adam Smith