[lbo-talk] No cock left behind

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 08:07:43 PST 2005

People with genetic or physiological abnormalities that alter their apparent gender are very, very small in number. Using a rare genetic disease (AIS) to try and prove some daft notion that male and female exist on a continuum is a tremendously insensitive thing to do. However large the difference in their DNA from the unafflicted, I don't propose a different gender for people with Down's syndrome, I say they suffer from a genetic disease.