[lbo-talk] Abortion, not a women's issue. How about femicide?

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Thu Nov 17 13:47:16 PST 2005

At 12:53 PM 11/17/2005, Carrol Cox wrote:
>[I'm running behind on this thread, and the following is a response to
>one of Kelley's earlier posts.]
>
>Rotating Bitch wrote:
>
> > >Even with the destruction of male supremacy , there will still be sexes.
> >
> > really? wow! I didn't know that. Why do you suppose it is that whenever you
> > say such a thing to even leftist men who should know better,
>
>O come now. Everyone forgets sometimes.

horse shit. The problem is not that Charles doesn't remember what I wrote. The problem that as, one of the most feminist men on the list, he naturally assumes that this is what I was saying when everything I typed mitigated against that reading. EVERYTHING.

I can't even think of a prominent feminist writing these days who advocates andryogryny or who claims there will be no gender after the revo or wants that. So, why hear feminism and the destruction of gender (in class society) and hear: no gender? hmmmm?

_that"s_ a problem. When even one of my allies isn't reading up or isn't listening or just isn't assuming that his interlocutor isn't a ninny or hell just giving me the benefit of a doubt!

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org