[lbo-talk] [Fwd: Tiresias and sexual enjoyment]

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Nov 17 17:22:25 PST 2005

In light of the recent discussion of gender.

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Off topic (and color) - Tiresias and sexual enjoyment Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:41:07 -0500 From: "Rickard A. Parker" <raparker at THEWORLD.COM> Reply-To: "T. S. Eliot Discussion forum." <TSE at PO.MISSOURI.EDU> To: TSE at PO.MISSOURI.EDU

So, why did Zeus and Hera have to ask Tiresias whether men or women enjoyed sex more? This is what one person submitted to Scott Adams who just published it in "Dilbert Newsletter 62.0:"

One of my co-workers (who is originally from Arkansas, just FYI) told

me one day that he knew for a fact that sex feels better for women

than it does for men. I asked, "How do you figure that?" His reply

was (and I am not making this up!), "Because when you put your finger

in your ear and wiggle it around, it feels better to your ear than it

does to your finger."