[lbo-talk] up-er-down?

Steven L. Robinson srobin21 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 19 06:33:19 PST 2005

Leaving aside Pelosi, where were the so called Progressives, (Conyers, Dennis the K, The Wonderful Barbara Lee etc)? Why weren't THEY willing to fight? SR ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Henwood" <dhenwood at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Saturday, November 19, 2005 12:05 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] up-er-down?