[lbo-talk] Chomsky on Kosovo in 1999

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 10:07:55 PST 2005

On 11/19/05, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Actually, there is no necessary logical connection
> between being an anti-Semite and Holocaust
> denial/minimization. But you're not big on logic.

So how come almost all Holocaust Revisionists/Denialists are neo-Nazis?

Haters of Jews like neo-Nazis are attracted to denial/minimization of the Holocaust like flies to shit. C'mon. Unlike you at UCSD I never took a class on logic but, that is irrelevent to any larger point about Holocaust Denial being the preserve of neo-Nazis. http://www.nizkor.org/features/techniques-of-denial/ Deceit & Misrepresentation The Techniques of Holocaust Denia

-- Michael Pugliese