[lbo-talk] Chomsky on Kosovo in 1999

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Nov 19 11:06:51 PST 2005

Chris Doss wrote:

>Actually, there is no necessary logical connection
>between being an anti-Semite and Holocaust
>denial/minimization. But you're not big on logic.

No there's not. Necessarily. But in practice there usually is, no? I'm almost reminded of Keynes's famous comment on Hayek's Prices & Production - a perfect illutration of "how, starting with a mistake, a remorseless logician can end up in Bedlam." Not quite, in this case, but logic and politics don't always travel well together.

Doug