[lbo-talk] Chomsky on Kosovo in 1999

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 08:13:19 PST 2005

> No there's not. Necessarily. But in practice there
> usually is, no?
> I'm almost reminded of Keynes's famous comment on
> Hayek's Prices &
> Production - a perfect illutration of "how, starting
> with a mistake,
> a remorseless logician can end up in Bedlam." Not
> quite, in this
> case, but logic and politics don't always travel
> well together.

Chapter 2 of my never-completed dissertation on Heidegger and Arendt involved a long comparative discussion of different varieties of fascism, so I'm really sensitive to conceptual vagueness on the issue.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!

__________________________________ Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page! http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs