[lbo-talk] Holocaust Denial

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Nov 19 10:42:09 PST 2005

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com Sat Nov 19 10:07:55 PST 2005
> On 11/19/05, Chris Doss <lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Actually, there is no necessary logical connection
> > between being an anti-Semite and Holocaust
> > denial/minimization. But you're not big on logic.
>
> So how come almost all Holocaust Revisionists/Denialists are neo-
> Nazis?

Norman G. Finkelstein has demonstrated that the Holocaust Industry -- which is NOT a den of neo-Nazis -- has inflated the number of Holocaust survivors in order to extort money from Swiss banks and the like, so much so that, if we were to accept the figures blandished by the Holocaust Industry, we would be engaging in a Holocaust denial.

(Norman G. Finkelstein, "Will _The Holocaust Industry_ Incite Anti- Semitism?" Sueddeutsche Zeitung, <http://www.normanfinkelstein.com/ article.php?pg=3&ar=36>, August 11, 2000)</blockquote>

That surely is the most successful Holocaust denial ever, since the revisionists have not only gotten away with it politically but made a killing on the denial.

Yoshie Furuhashi <http://montages.blogspot.com> <http://monthlyreview.org> <http://mrzine.org>