[lbo-talk] Chomsky v Marko

M.A. Hoare mah20 at cam.ac.uk
Sat Nov 19 15:59:49 PST 2005

Indeed; Stalin was the lesser evil in comparison to Hitler, and therefore the Anglo-American alliance with the USSR against Nazism was justified. But thank goodness it was the Americans and British, not the Soviets, who liberated Western Europe ! Otherwise, the West Europeans would have suffered the tyranny and oppression to which the East Europeans were subjected during the Cold War...