[lbo-talk] Chomsky v Marko

Travis Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Sat Nov 19 21:59:17 PST 2005

M.A. Hoare wrote:

> On Nov 20 2005, Dennis Perrin wrote:
>
>>> Who are you pretending to be; some sort of gangsta rap artist ?
>>> Honestly, Dennis, you need to grow up...
>>

>> Oh, fuck off, twit. You offer zilch. Bring something to the table
>> with some meat on it and see what you get in return.
>

> Those left-wing debating skills and informed intellectual commentary
> never fail to impress...

Well I have had the displeasure of reading your right-wing informed intellectual commentary and I do not know what you expect. Your arguments tend to adopt the rhetorical strategy of equating your opponents "the revolutionary left" with being "the counterpart to the Holocaust revisionists" and any other holocaust you can find including the ones your fellow ideological travelers refused to lift a hand to stop. http://citycellar.com/BalkanWitness/hoare.htm -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20051120/98e53c4f/attachment.htm>