[lbo-talk] Chomsky v Marko

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Sat Nov 19 23:10:15 PST 2005

At 10:08 PM 11/19/2005, Dennis Perrin wrote:
>>Who are you pretending to be; some sort of gangsta rap artist ? Honestly,
>>Dennis, you need to grow up...
>
>Oh, fuck off, twit. You offer zilch. Bring something to the table with
>some meat on it and see what you get in return.
>
>Dennis

Dennis, I know you like to be humble about the gangsta rap thing, but really. You should just point him at your website where he can see that, indeed, you ARE a serious muthafuckin' rapper:

http://sites.gizoogle.com/?url=http://redstateson.blogspot.com

As for our newest troll, please spare us. You've done nothing but make unwarranted assumptions and you haven't provided one argument. Assertions are nice, but sticking them out there and stroking them constantly and insisting we tell you how big it is gets a little tiresome.

By the way, the tweezers? Grip too hard and you might break it in half.

Bitch

"You know how it is -- come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis."

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org