[lbo-talk] We do not need an exit strategy. We need an exit.

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Sun Nov 20 14:06:23 PST 2005

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck0" <chuck at mutualaid.org>

Nathan Newman wrote:
> You should refrain from this kind of "you're on the payroll" style attacks
> yourself.

-Jesus Christ. I'm just using the metaphor to insult Michael. He's the -one mouthing spineless Democrat talking points.

So when you were accused of being a cop, was that just people being metaphorical? They might claim it-- and a lot of red-baiting and cop-baiting are just claimed to be "metaphorical" but it's still one of the lower forms of insult.

Why not just insult Michael typography? It's classier.

Nathan