[lbo-talk] No cock left behind

ravi listmail at kreise.org
Mon Nov 21 08:54:16 PST 2005

joanna wrote:
> boddi satva wrote:
>
>> On the other hand, women have to deal with the objectification male
>> sexuality produces. I think the experience of being desired is just
>> not what we think about. Therefore, we don't objectify our bodies in
>> the same way that women do because we ourselves are not objectified
>> (and if we are, we don't really care). So, indeed, "loving" our
>> genitalia makes no more sense than loving our fingers or toes.
>> Obviously, feeling desired is intensely erotic (and to be hoped for).
>> I just think that it's not a big part of sexuality for most men.
>
> That's fascinating. So, what is it you find sexier?
>
> 1. The fact that a woman wants you as much as you want her.
> 2. The fact that a woman doesn't want you....and must be conquered.
> 3. The fact that a woman doesn't want you as much as you want her...and
> must be seduced.
> 4. Makes no difference; it doesn't matter what she feels.

Is it because of Boddi's description of male attitude that you left behind the choice that would (it seems) make the above list complete:

5. The fact that a woman wants you more than you want her

(well, there's also: 6. The fact that woman wants you when you don't want her. It seems a bit irrelevant though, here).

Doesn't it also matter, for both men and women, *what sort* of woman/man wants him/her?

--ravi