[lbo-talk] Re: Instinct

BklynMagus magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 21 14:29:58 PST 2005

Dear List:

Doug writes:

> Never have I felt so un-gay.

That's the first step. Big cyber-hug.

Miles asks:

> couldn't we watch some Gus Van
Sant movies or something?

Of course. And James Ivory, George Cukor, Mitchell Leisen, John G. Young, Rainer Werner Fassbinder, James Whale, Edmund Goulding, Gregg Araki.

But if you are bad you have to watch Joel Schumacher movies.

Andie asks:

> What, no Sondheim?

Sondheim is more than just a day of the week.

> I'm still doubtful of effectiveness of
this re-education but count me in for Ross Thursdays!

But it will give new meaning to the expression "sending someone to camp."

Doug again:

> Or listen to QBoy and The Need?

Of course. But if you cannot quote GYPSY at those crucial moments in your life, then we will have failed.

Brian Dauth Queer Buddhist Resister and Frustrated Camp Counselor