[lbo-talk] Instinct

Miles Jackson cqmv at pdx.edu
Tue Nov 22 13:46:26 PST 2005

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005, Charles Brown wrote:

> CB: I'd say it is y'all's side that has the goofiness in this debate. Miles
> discusses this like he's dealing three card monte
>
> Here's your goofy argument:
>
> There is no . one root cause of heterosexual behavior.
> There are only a complexity of co-equal causes.
>
> Therefore
>
> There is no biological cause of heterosexual behavior
>

> How could so many alleged materialists try to palm off biology ?

If that's what you consider to be an accurate and fair reading of my argument, I may as well as banging my head against the wall. I disagree completely with every sentence of what you claim is "my goofy argument". I'm growing a bit weary of this; if you consult the archives and carefully read my posts on this, and I think you'll see that you're missing the point.

Miles