[lbo-talk] Don't know what to call is, was (Mussolini, Trotskyite_

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 10:03:42 PST 2005

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RONA RONA is frequently confused with ROA, a different formation of Russian volunteers fighting in alliance with Nazi Germany.

I was thinking of Vlasov of the ROA. Those sources might have material on the RONA, as well. My memory of reading the GULAG Arch. is that Solzhenitsyn wrote much about the Vlasov army.

-- Michael Pugliese