[lbo-talk] We can lose, or we can just lose later

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 16:58:35 PST 2005

I know I'm over-posting, but honestly you don't see a difference between thanking active-duty soldiers for their service and "establishing the military as some superior caste to which the rest of us owe gratitude for all the freedoms and rights we possess." I mean, you don't honestly equate these things, do you?