[lbo-talk] The premeditated murder of Van Nguyen....

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Nov 25 20:31:41 PST 2005

Mike Ballard wrote:

> The 25-year-old Nguyen will be executed in Singapore next Friday.
>
> This is premeditated murder, legalized by a State. It is the the cruel and all
> too usual punishment of certain ruling classes in the world. To be sure, it is
> the ruling class of any national-political entity who controls the State. Make
> no mistake about it, the ruling class of Singapore has been and will next week
> be committing premeditated murder.

We recently posted an article about Nguyen on Infoshop News. I've been surprised by the number of hate-filled posts the article has elicited. More than the average number of people who posted that the poor guy should be hung.

This pisses me off.

So I'll probably start up a page on human rights in Singapore just to piss off the right people.

Chuck