[lbo-talk] Thanksgiving plows on ignoring ongoing genocide

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 03:11:46 PST 2005

Black Mesa may be an unconscionable rip-off of the Hopi and Navajo people, but it's hard for me to equate it with "genocide" given what is going on in other parts of the world. We have to make reparations to and reconciliation with native people but I don't think Thanksgiving is what stands in the way of that process.