[lbo-talk] Re: GEORGE GALLOWAY PANDERS TO THE HOMOPHOBES

www.leninology. blogspot.com leninology at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 26 15:53:31 PST 2005

Michael, thanks for going to all that effort on Google. I would have happily supplied you with any info you wanted on the unhappy gibbon, but if a session on a search engine makes you feel like a private dick, I am certainly not inclined to stop you. However:

> Ruthless? I've always thought Bolsheviks were a bit tougher than
>this whining.

I am tough. I swear. I once walked all the way home from school with a splinter in my toe, and I didn't cry once. However, the Greens did react more or less as I suggested to the possibility of a broad left radical coalition, and they have continued much as before - although following the May elections, there were some statements from within the organisation about the possibility of more cooperation with Respect etc.

Incidentally, isn't all this sn-wording about 'whining' and so on a little, well, masculinist?

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Messenger 7.5 is now out. Download it for FREE here. http://messenger.msn.co.uk