[lbo-talk] A Journey That Ended in Anguish (LA Times)

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 13:58:13 PST 2005

<<I don't know. I think the guy was probably book smart but somewhat naive about how people and institutions operate. Of course there is no one here who is like that, right?>>

I run into a lot of these types around here in Silicon Valley: very anal and very procedural. When they get out of a structured environment, they become extremely disoriented. For them, life is a series of if clauses. Somebody might have blown him away, but I suspect that he did committ suicide. Should have kept his ethics in the pristine class-room.

Thomas