[lbo-talk] We can lose, or we can just lose later

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 11:15:58 PST 2005

Comrade JKS is EXACTLY right.

Remember that I have been in full-on "campaign mode" for two years. You think that being thanked in the airport by a guy wearing a big earring, a "Howard Dean For America" jacket, holding a copy of Z magazine under his arm didn't cause a little cognitive dissonance in the minds of these grunts?

The Republican meme is "leftists are soldier-hating anti-patriots" and, if nothing else, that is not the impression that (mostly) working-class soldiers should have. Excuse me for not being an uncontaminated Leftist Bubble Boy but there are real political considerations here.

boddi