[lbo-talk] We can lose, or we can just lose later

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 10:00:27 PST 2005

--- andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Maybe the grunts stand morally condemned in the eyes
> of God for being Bad. Leave that to God. Our problem
> is different. Why does it take a libveral democratic
> like me to point out this basic and obvious Marxist
> precept?

Because the one thing we fear above all else is CONTAMINATION. So, leave me alone and let me be a Leftist Bubble Boy. At the end of the day the fate of the environment, working class and poor are secondary to one thing: my image as an Uber-leftist!

-Thomas

__________________________________ Yahoo! Music Unlimited Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/