[lbo-talk] the underprivileged soldier?

Wojtek Sokolowski sokol at jhu.edu
Wed Nov 30 06:10:25 PST 2005

Amadeus: <<<I believe this is the conundrum of most pacifists-- raise the fear of workers, poor, and people of color roaming the streets with guns,...>>>

If you like poor people of color roaming the street with guns, Somalia is your place to be. http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/africa/4076011.stm

If it were not for the poor Somalis already in dire straits, I would suggest packing all the gummint' hating US-ers, both the pinko- and the blacko- varieties, on a container ship and dumping them with their guns in Somalia - or better yet, on an inhabited island - and then sending in the Marines to finish off what is left. The world would be a much better place to be.

Wojtek