[lbo-talk] losers [ was: Lyndie England

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Oct 1 07:31:20 PDT 2005

ravi wrote:

> so am i the only one being driven up the wall by these duplicate posts?
> is nobody else seeing them? am i turning into a cranky old geezer?
>
> --ravi
I too am receiving them, so you are not alone. Not all are duplicated though, so it's a 'selective' glitch.

But I got identical posts from John Adams with two separate times on them (and the post was only a copy without comment by John on one of Joanna's). So I got her post 4 times, twice from her, twice from John.

What gives?

Carrol