[lbo-talk] losers [ was: Lyndie England

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Sat Oct 1 07:53:31 PDT 2005

-----Original Message----- From: Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu>

>But I got identical posts from John Adams with two separate times on
them (and the post was only a copy without comment by John on one of Joanna's). So I got her post 4 times, twice from her, twice from John.

>What gives?

The apparent duplicates from Joanna aren't--I thought so at first, too, but then I looked more closely and saw she'd interleaved comment below.

Stupidity on my part, for the other two of these.

I was forwarding answers to my wife, with whom I'd been having the discussion about the joke, and I twice sent that post back to the list instead of to her--the second time, as I was telling her about doing the first one.

Sigh,

John A