[lbo-talk] Poll of Top 5 Public Intellectuals! Vote For Chomsky!

Mark Bennett mab at straussandasher.com
Mon Oct 3 14:29:46 PDT 2005

Judge Posner, by contrast, was never a leftist, but has brains and style to spare, and has written a heap of really good books as well as some really annoying ones. Wish I could time share on his brains and style some of the time -- he uses them a lot more than most people do, but he SO much energy that maybe I could just, like, use them for a few secobds every hour while he was sleeping. If he sleeps.

jks

I have also been amazed by Posner's energy and industry. If the man has actually done all the reading that his books suggest, then he simply cannot sleep more than a couple of hours per day. An amazingly productive fellow.