[lbo-talk] Poll of Top 5 Public Intellectuals! Vote For Chomsky!

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:37:58 PDT 2005

>From: andie nachgeborenen <andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com>
>
>... It
>is a cateastrophic error to suppose that there is
>nothing to be learned from the right, including their
>ideas. ...

No, there is nothing to be learned from the right, especially their "ideas."

I have watched the right swagger around academe and the government calling the shots for over three decades now and am heartily sick of their whole act. I'm tired of paleoconservatives, neoconservatives, libertarians, neoliberals -- the whole lot. Fuck 'em all. I want rightists of every stripe to feel harried and marginalized. I have no interest in even pretending to give them a hearing. AFAIC, the US is in a state of civil war, and they are the enemy.

Carl