[lbo-talk] MALIK RAHIM: Yesterday's Radicals Devolve....

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 16:50:58 PDT 2005

Yee-Haw!

"Former Panther turning liberal-do-gooder."

Yup, "liberal sell-outs, " like Malik Rahim give speeches to conferences on the Communist Manifesto, "liberals" don't express thanks to a tiny M-L sect for their assistance on a united front prisoner solidarity cause. http://www.workers.org/ww/1998/rahim1217.php http://www.workers.org/ww/1998/cm1217.php

"Malik Rahim is organizing support for the Angola 2. He told WW: "I can't express how important it is that we had an open door at this conference. Much of the outreach that has been done around the injustice inflicted on Albert and Herman has come from Workers World Party."

http://lists.econ.utah.edu/pipermail/a-list/2005-September/034853.html [A-List] [lefthook.org] 'This is criminal': Malik Rahim, recent Green Party candidate, reports from New Orleans grok at resist.ca grok at resist.ca Sat Sep 3 09:39:11 MDT 2005

Previous message: [A-List] 9/11 news forgotten Next message: [A-List] The New Orleans Disaster: The Real Face of "Capitalism of the 21st Century" Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

- ----- Forwarded message from "M. Junaid Alam" <alam at lefthook.org> -----

From: "M. Junaid Alam" <alam at lefthook.org> Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 16:27:25 -0400 Subject: [lefthook.org] 'This is criminal': Malik Rahim, recent Green Party candidate, reports

from New Orleans To: lefthook.org at Lists.riseup.net, lefthook at Lists.riseup.net

*'This is criminal': Malik Rahim reports from New Orleans**

/ by Malik Rahim/* *

*

-- Michael Pugliese