[lbo-talk] The Right's Left Turn

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Oct 5 22:50:03 PDT 2005

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> Incredible. Ron Paul, the Gold Bug nut. His theocratic Christian
> Reconstructionist y2k sky will fall loon relative Gary North.
> Carol Moore who believes sunspots determine the rhythm of activisms
> ups and downs.

Michael: If you look up the word "wingnut" in the dictionary, Carol Moore's picture is next to it. The sunspot crap is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to Moore's looniness. She's put online an entire site attacking me and people who participate in black blocs. Back during the anti-globalization protests of 2000-2001, she'd scream about how the militant tactics would lead to the black residents of DC rioting and burning the city down. She's threatened me in person and sent me threatening shit in the mail. I think she was an erotic dancer at one time, which explains one of her old protest tactics of protesting outside of the White House, topless, but wearing pasties.

Back in the 1990s she wrote a book on the Waco incident. She gave me a copy of the book but I never read it.

She is in a class by herself when it comes to wingnuts, so don't drag down the more reasonable libertarians by associating them with her.

Chuck