[lbo-talk] Cindy Sheehan: "I Believe That Hillary Will Be Ready to Lead Our Country out of This Mess"

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Oct 5 22:53:48 PDT 2005

Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:

> I just picked up this dreadful news over on Lou's marxism list. Can
> someone who has Cindy's ears tell her that Hillary will sink folks into
> a bigger mess than Kerry did?

This is interesting. If she's saying stuff like this, then either her 15 minutes of fame are up or she's jumped the shark. Attacking the Democrats is the smart thing to do right now, because everybody is doing it.

It would be interesting to find out who she's traveling with right now. When she was in Texas, I know that Mintwood was handling her PR. And after that she appeared in pics with Lisa Fithian, who is an organizer with UFPJ and probably the key organizer at most anti-war and anti-globalization protests.

Chuck