[lbo-talk] Ann Coulter loses it over Miers too

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Oct 6 12:31:59 PDT 2005

Doug Henwood wrote:
> [I'm not sure I follow this argument - the SC is a job for wonks, so
> it's one of the few appropriate places to stash Ivy grads - but these
> rumbles on the right are fun
> <http://www.anncoulter.org/cgi-local/welcome.cgi>]
>
> THIS IS WHAT 'ADVICE AND CONSENT' MEANS
> October 5, 2005

If Ann Coulter is writing stuff like this rant and this mirrors a conservative movement that is fracturing, then perhaps now would be a good time for the American left to put the Bush-bashing on hold and instead be more vocal about things WE want. And in a few months we should resume the bashing, but direct it at the Democrats and Republicans.

Damn, this is the most optimistic I've been in over a year...

Chuck